Northcott's mission is to support family stability, provide educational and recreational programs for youth, lessen neighborhood tensions, combat community deterioration, and provide various social services for the residents of Harambee and surrounding neighborhoods. Browse our site to learn how Northcott addresses our community and discover ways you can help.
You can help Northcott:
- Empower families to meet their survival needs
- Provide a safe place for youth after school, Saturdays, and in the summer with recreational and skill-building activities
- Provide the neighborhood with space, activities, and the opportunity to engage in community building and crime prevention activities
Thank you for visiting our site!
HEALTH & WELLNESS RESOURCE FAIR
Better health ~ Better You
@Northcott Neighborhood House
2460 N. 6th Milwaukee, WI 53212
Saturday May 20th, 2017
10:00AM to 2:00PM
This fair is designed to address issues critical to the well-being of families such as:
- Mental Health and Addiction
- Bone Density Screening
- Hearing and Vision Testing
- Cancer Screening
- Nutrition and Dietary Education
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Blood Testing and Typing
- Glucose Screening
Contact Tony Mayo at (414) 349-0661 Or Adrianne Griffin at (414) 372-3770 for questions.
Sponsors of this year's event will receive statewide advertising in various Print, TV, and Radio media outlets.